Due to Covid-19 and the new measures by the Singapore Government, shipping will be delayed. Sincere apologies!
February 10, 2018
'‘Have I ever told you what would look good on me? YOU!'' Can't get enough of pickup lines. Trust me, it works. You can thank me later. If not go for Plan B instead.
Monogram Leather Goods
1. Avoid the crazy prices offered by luxury brands out there and allow us to provide that to you with much love.
2. Coupled with premium materials, packaging and available in both silver and gold foils, you won't be disappointed with the results!
3. Fun Fact! The series of products hail from a local company called Dorjeh. It means "Thank You" in Cantonese.
4. Stamp both your initials on it! Let your creativity flow with the free initial stamping of up to 4 letters!
5. “Thank You” is a phrase we often use in our daily interactions with people, be it in face-to-face conversations or text messages on our mobile phones.
However, how often do we practise gratitude and make those we are grateful for feel truly appreciated?
Sometimes, a personal card or gift that is well-thought through, picked or even handmade by you can make a whole world of difference for you and the person receiving it.
Dorjeh is derived from the phrase “多謝” (dor-jeh), which means “Thank You” in Cantonese.
As the saying goes, “Actions speak louder than words.” Express gratitude in both speech and action.
Is there someone you have yet shown your appreciation for?
Perhaps it’s time you could do so. Especially this Valentine's Day!
Ralph Lauren Caps
1. It's a necessity. Every guy has it. But not all guys know how to "swatch" their caps with their #ootd. Ladies give them a helping hand, be their stylist.
2. Perfect for semi-formal occasions. Dress up your man! Make sure it's appealing to your eyes.
3. Buy it & claim it as yours even though it's for him! You have to admit, it definitely looks better on you. Don't forget to tag us @audazmen_sg Share your #stealmybfcap moments with us!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Style Up was formerly known as Audazmen.
Started in 2016, founders Calvin Looi and Andrew Lim wanted to bring about the best shopping experience to all who loved shopping as much as we do.
Calvin Looi (Left) and Andrew Lim (Right)
Hence, we sought out the best brands and products available out there, as well as focusing on giving top notch service. Our focus will always be on our customers and we hope to bring you joy in shopping with us.
We have received many enquiries on why our prices are able to be cheaper than retail outlets. Well, it's because we have no shop front rental to cover and we buy them in bulk through manufacturers and retailers. For more info on this, please head on over to our FAQ!
We are now on Lazada, Carousell, soon to be on Shopee, and it's due to the support of many people that we are proud to say we have achieved a 100% 5 star rating on Carousell and a 97% 5 star rating on Lazada.
We currently operate out of a warehouse in 280 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #09-18 Singapore 757322. Those who wish to drop down and check the goods are welcome! But please arrange an appointment first :)
Operating hours are from 9am to 5pm.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any forms of enquiry at all. Peace.